Anybody in Montana?

my wife is from libby. although we live in Hawaii right now we are thinking of moving back to montana in about 2 years depending on what types of jobs are available to us.

Hi, everyone! I'm hoping there are still some Montanans left here. I grew up in Libby and am now living in the Missoula area.

anybody been to reef missoula? any reviews i am so stoked to be moving back to the area and cant wait to set up a tank again. been with out one in anticipation for my move back, its like im going through withdrawals.

anybody been to reef missoula? any reviews i am so stoked to be moving back to the area and cant wait to set up a tank again. been with out one in anticipation for my move back, its like im going through withdrawals.

Yep!
Reef Missoula is the only all-fish store I've ever been to, but it seems good. It's a bit cramped but clean, the fish seem healthy and active to me, and the owner (I think his name is Dan) seems knowledgeable about his fish/coral/equipment. He seems very willing to special order pretty much anything you want if he doesn't have it in stock. We've been in several times to admire the fish/coral and ask for tank advice.

Bozeman here! Has anyone checked out Crystal Clear Aquarium yet?

bozeman here too - an ya they are not bad - except for the clowns i bought way overpriced they seem to be pretty legit. just know your stuff because they are willing to sell you anything. they tried to have me buy a nem like 2 weeks after my tank was set up.

Back