Anybody selling a 150g?

Satori

Cancer Sucks
I thought I'd check before ordering one. I'm in the market for a 150 gallon (5x2x2) RR. Stand and canopy would be cool too, but not neccessary.
Don't need the equipment.
Thanks,
Mike

I will be selling a 135 6x18''x22'' very soon with stand, hanging canopy and regular canopy. I would like to sell it as package but I will consider parting it out if need be.

I have a 140g RR 4x2x2 Oceanic with cherry hood and stand that will be for sale the end of April.

I'm thinking about selling my setup... It's a 150 RR (Oceanic). The stand is also Oceanic but the canopy is custom and there is a custom wooden trim piece at the bottom of the tank. It's routed to match the canopy & stand.

The canopy doors open outward for easy & quick maintance while the top is hinged in the back and lifts up and locks into place for major work. The MH & PC's are suspended from the top of the canopy further helping with quick & easy access. There is 1 fan hold cut on each end but I covered it with a piece of trim for a more aestheticly pleasing look (the thermometer is dangling from it in this picture). Also, there are 2 fan/vent holes cut into the top. It took many many attempts to match the Oceanic stain... That's a whole thread unto itself.

You interested in a full setup? I have a 2 MH, 2 PC, Ampmaster 3k, electronic timers, Euroreef skimmer, RODI w/automatic fill (solenoid + 2 float switches), heater, yadda yadda yadda.

PM if interested. I'll upload a picture to my photo gallery shortly.

Thanks to all that have PM'd me.

You know, I may even be willing to rearrange the living room so a 6 foot tank will fit. However, it will have to measure 72x24x24 (180 gallons)

I'm pretty set on 2 feet deep and 2 feet tall.

SO, I'm looking for either a 5x2x2 or a 6x2x2. That should open up the possibilities quite a bit.

Thanks,
Mike

Back