Anyone had Aquarium freight delivered to apartment

Jyetman

I'm very worried about ordering a new innovative Marine 50-gallon Navo. I have no idea what to expect when its delivered to my apartment complex. LFS are telling me they will just drop off on the street and will not help move it. I would order one through LFS have them deliver but they only sell Red Sea and cheaper brands Im scared to death of the failure rates. Any advice on what to do? I am in contact with a service guy but not sure if he would even show up on that day. I picture the pallet just sitting on the asphalt overnight!

My understanding (from what I’ve read online and see in their site) is very close to what you’ve described, tank shows up and it’s left by the door/garage
IMG_1914.jpeg

Beyond that, I believe they leave it up to you due to liability reasons

My understanding (from what I’ve read online and see in their site) is very close to what you’ve described, tank shows up and it’s left by the door/garage
View attachment 32404171
Beyond that, I believe they leave it up to you due to liability reasons
Something I didn't think about is to have it shipped to my parent's house. Then when the service guy comes to setup, he can pick the tank up and deliver to the apartment. He said that was a better idea. I feel much better now.

Yep, years ago when I bought my 450, the freight company just dropped the crated tank in my driveway. I had to uncrate it and get help moving it into the house and basement.

Last edited:
Back