Anyone had this happen usps

Mw1981

Got a confirmation stating my overflow kit was delivered, got home and no package...was priority mail so I guess a cla can be filed. Anyone else have this happen lately?

How's the neighbors? Any mischievous kids in neighborhood? We live next door to a daycare older kids did take mail from mailbox shortly after we moved in.

I have received packages delivered to my house that where not addressed to my house. i.e. I live in 20101 and the package says 10101. If you give them a call, they will check with the mailman. Worst case scenario, they will have to give you insurance money to get a new one.

Good luck!

Print out the tracking info that shows the item as delivered then go to your post office and ask to speak to a supervisor, manager, or the postmaster. Show them the tracking info and ask them what happened.
The carrier could have scanned it as delivered to keep from getting in trouble if he/she was running behind and plans to deliver it in the next day or so.
Of course, the other options suggested above such as misdelivery or someone taking the package are also possibilities.

Ive had them give a package to one of my neighbors before. As ive also gotten stuff that was my neighbors, but they/i always brought it to them the same day

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Actually lucked out....apparently my neighbor saw someone shady out and about and took the box home, had a nice note and the box this morning at 6 am.

Back