Anyone have an ORP tester i can barrow for a day?

shaneh

I have an o-zone hooked to my skimmer that i have been running for a while but i have never been able to test the ORP because i do not have a probe. Anyone have one i can barrow? Anyone run o-zone anymore? I never hear anyone talk about it. Between my skimmer an the O-zone i have only a small amount of film about 1-2 times a week on the glass.

Also side note...Just a reminder to everyone to check all your fittings every once in a while. Last night while looking under the tank i saw a bit of water and then looked for the source...one of my bulk heads from the overflow was loose and leaking just a drop every few minutes. Luckily I caught it in time but it did get part of the stand a bit wet. That could have been a disaster. I checked the rest of my fittings after that. All good. =)

Also random question...anyone have a trencher i can barrow over the weekend? Need to trench about 24-30 inches deep to finish the French drains and run utilities to the back shop. About 200 feet of trenching... I'm a bit tired of digging. A bobcat/ tractor would be even better! =) I need to grade the lot too. Or I can host a reef work party where everyone gets a shovel haha. Still gotta dig the pond too! Craig I'll be giving you a call when the time comes to help me with the layout / planning. I like the golden koi.

Is it a common battery? If you can bring it on SAT then i can see if i can track a battery down. I'll give it back to you on Monday when i swing back by your place. Do I need to calibrate it?

It uses three small button batteries, they are pretty easy to find even walmart carry them. I'll bring it for you on Sat. No calibration needed.

To save me doing the reading what is the ideal range for ORP? I have always kept it at a low setting I have heard you can burn your corals with too much o-zone.

Following thred
I run ozone from time to time
IMO it keeps water clear like carbon
Redox is usually around 300 w profilux controller

Back