Anyone have any T5 standoffs/endcaps/reflectors for sale/trade?

Fliger

I have a temporary tank up and I'm using a combination of T5 & VHO - but I'd like to go all T5 since the tank is so narrow. I have extra ballasts but need some standoffs/endcaps and reflectors. Does anyone have any 36" or 48" they're not using?

I also have a 36" VHO retro for sale/trade - its an Icecap 430 with VHO waterproof endcaps, and three brand new URI tubes. I just got the bulbs from AZ Seabottom last week - 2x Daylight and 1x Super Actinic. The bulbs were $30/each. If someone wants the whole set - Icecap, wiring harness, standoff/endcaps, three brand new bulbs - I'd sell it for $100. Its an awesome setup but just too wide for this 15" tank and the two T5s I already have.

Thanks,

David

Check w/ Paul for the endcaps too, if no one here has them. He just got some in for me a couple of weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure he got extra in.

Fliger,

I bought your Tek 48" T-5. I still don't have the tank setup it will go on, so if it is temporary I have no plans of using it in the next few mo you are welcome to it.

Thanks everyone - I got some parts from elzool and bought the rest from Reefgeek. iboard, I'd love to stop by sometime. LMK neighbor!

Back