Anyone in here?

I will be there in March. If only we could get Randy and Chris in town at the same time!!
(and Matt away from the hatchery)

It will never happen though.

I'll be there during the week of March 17-21. I will likely be there around the 19th. I'm in a wedding in Gaitlinburg but will likely just drive back to Knoxville each night to stay with someone there. The only problem...driving to Gaitlinburg SUUUUUCKS. I just don't think I'll have the money to pay for a hotel up there. I really wish I could find someone to split it with. Hmmm...maybe I will do that!

I am trying to coordinate a trip in March, but I doubt it would be that late in the month. Jeff was wanting to get some of the old gang together as well. :)

I'll keep an eye out. Probably won't be able to make it but will if I can. Was thinking about coming up for the orange and white game. We usually come up for a regular season game and spend a long weekend in Gatlinburg too.

Took some pics of my tank the other day.

Febuary2014SNOWDAY032_01_zps3b77df2c.jpg

Febuary2014SNOWDAY037_01_zps010c5ccd.jpg

Febuary2014SNOWDAY028_01_zpscfd7d592.jpg

Febuary2014SNOWDAY023_01_zps521d7a01.jpg

Febuary2014SNOWDAY056_01_zps66de3b82.jpg

Nice! Do you like that light? I have a 30 sitting dry, would like to get a Gen 3 Radion but Uncle Sam (and the wife) might be preventing that anytime soon.

Nice! Do you like that light? I have a 30 sitting dry, would like to get a Gen 3 Radion but Uncle Sam (and the wife) might be preventing that anytime soon.

Chris I love the OR Arctic, I had the Radion Gen 2 but wasn't happy with it. While I had the Radion my heater went bad and cooked my tank, all my corals bleached, I decided at that time to switch to the OR, after about a month color returned.
I don't think I will buy another brand fixture again.

Cool, thanks. I wan't to get the tank up and running but no coral = no frags to sell = no fish tank budget :( I would like to get something going before all the local swaps.

I can't believe you're going to get back in, Chris! Well, I can believe it but I'm just happy about it!

I still only have my 60 cube and I'm taking things WAAAAY slow this time. I'm moving at a snail's pace. My corals all seem really happy for it too. I just have my clowns and the two RBTAs plus a few frags and some chalices here and there. I'm happy with it.

yaaaaay! I'll be in Knoxville relatively soon. Just about a month from now.

Awesome!!!

Got the stand built today :)

Edit: sorry the image is sideways, uploaded from phone and not sure how to fix.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back