Anyone interested in a Carpet Anemone?

DamnPepShrimp

Moved On
I got a bunch of corals today along with an unknown anemone. Well when I picked up the corals, I found it was a carpet anemone. I'd like to keep it, since they are really cool, but I am getting a RBTA tomorrow and really don't have a need for two anemones. I'll get a pic of it tomorrow when I am home and the lights come on. Open to offers, trades etc. I know one just sold on here for about $100, I am not expecting that much, but would really like some corals for trade (no SPS). Thanks!

opps never mind i just looked back in the older threads and it was another member looking for a stand well i am looking for a carpet what color and how much u looking to get for it

No problem, its green, I took a pic of it right after I put it in the tank, it was sort of closed up, tomorrow I can get a better pic of it. Is $50 a reasonable offer? A couple coral frags would be nice. Let me know, thanks.

Here's a couple pics of the carpet, not the greatest, it was just after I acclimated him.

photo-32.jpg

photo-31.jpg

Yeah, LOL, I don't have any fish right now, atleast for a while, but I don't want to take a chance. If only I had clowns haha, did you ever try feeding yours? Besides the yellow tang and mandarin lol, I heard if you feed them regularly, they won't bother fish? I don't know if every carpet eats fish or not though? I just picked up a nice RBTA today, so no need for the carpet, it's gorgeous though! Any takers? Trades?

Back