Anyone looking for Pearlberry or Oregon Tort us more?

Just so you all know the corals are on their way and will be available off and on tonight after 3:45.
We have afternoon/evening plans tomorrow and an afternoon picnic Sunday.
phone or text is the best way to get ahold of me.
pm me for my number.

Looks like I got screwed on the Coralmania tickets. Not likely to go now. Will make other arrangements for pick up

I really appreciate it Roger. I heard from a few friends that made it that it's not worth the gas to go. I have decided to save my gas and give the one ticket I got from Sam to another friend that wants to go. :)

I got the Pearlberry, Oregon Tort, Orange Passion and PC Superman this weekend so I am good anyway. :)

I really appreciate it Roger. I heard from a few friends that made it that it's not worth the gas to go. I have decided to save my gas and give the one ticket I got from Sam to another friend that wants to go. :)

I got the Pearlberry, Oregon Tort, Orange Passion and PC Superman this weekend so I am good anyway. :)

If you change your mind, i have 4 extra tickets that you can have. I live in Largo too.

Let's see some pics please!

I have an underwater olympus point and shoot I need to try out some day. Maybe when I get rid of the algea. Doing frequent sock changes since po4 and no3 have been stuck at .00 for a couple months.

Well all corals are picked up and I hope everyone is happy.
This guy comes to the area 3-4 times a year. I can have him bring more next time and different species if anyone wants something.

Back