Anyone out there?

Viperboy213

Noticed there haven't been many posts in this forum in awhile, just wanted to get a feel if anyone still checks this area out? Anyone in the Olathe area?

I'm east of KC and looking for info on the KC Reef club. I was told that they have regular frag swaps does anyone know how I can contact them or find a schedule for the fdag swaps?

Thanks in advance

Olathe

Olathe

Hi I just moved from Florida to here. Interested in joining the group any info would be great.
Tim

Things kind of fell apart last year when nobody wanted to show up to meetings or do anything. Im always down to talk tanks, sell coral, sell equipment.

Posting and updating a KC thread for LFS updates would be a great way to keep things going. Stock, personnel, specials, etc, updated once a month.

Joined just because there's some recent activity. I'm in the Topeka area, just rebuilding my setup after moving. Looking to get some starter softies.

Northwest KANSAS. Norton I'm cycling right now I dont even know if there is another tank n my town. I keep trying to get folks to go sw.

South Overland Park here too.

We need to get a good KCRA frag swap schedule going on once the weather cools down a bit.

I have quite a few large SPS corals that are in dire need of some trimming, problem is, don't have a frag tank set up yet, so if anyone wants some cheap fresh cuts. Let me know.

Back