Anyone Selling Any 150 Gallon Tanks???

narms72

As title says I'm looking for a 150 gallon tank. I'm looking for the 48Long X 24Wide X 30Tall size. Not looking for anything to terribly fancy or expensive as I am on a budget. Preferably with a stand but not a deal breaker. Let me know! Thanks!

150g

150g

Hey, i have the 6' 150g marineland dual overflow reef ready setup for sale. Has everything except lights. Eshopps RS300 sump/fuge, asm g3 skimmer, reef octopus diablo 10500 dc return pump, 2 jebao wp 60 wavemakers. Let me know, only asking $1000. Tank is near perfect, and i just refinished the stand. It is up and running, just water in it.

I hope you find one. I think the 6' version is more common. Maybe you could find a 4ft 120 easier. My 120 is close to the dimensions your looking for. But obviously 30g smaller lol just a thought anyways

Yeah I know I like the 120. But being 6 foot 3 inches tall I'd like the extra height. The 120 would be my second choice. And I think your right about the 6 foot 150 version being more common but I'm not a fan of it. If I was going to do a 6 foot tank I would do a 180. Oh and thanks for the good wishes!

Im 6' 6" tall. And with my 120 my shoulder is in the water when i have to reach downt to the sand. Also the stand height could lift the tank a little higer up.

My 150 is 48' Long 24 Tall and 30 Wide I'm 6'1" with long arms and it is tough reaching the bottom. I had it custom built because I wanted the light penetration of a 24 inch deep tank and the extra surface area with the 30" width. My next choice would be a 300 DD for all the same reasons.

I have had two 150s both 48" one 30" deep and one 24" deep on the same system it worked out well with the SPS in the 24" deep and softies in the 30" deep. There is a lot to consider in tank selection.

Last edited:
I am breaking down my 150 (48x24x30) right now and was going to post it this week. PM me if interested. glass holes 3000gph overflow, blacked out back and sides. Front glass has some scratches but you cant see them when filled with water.

Here is a pic:

I am breaking down my 150 (48x24x30) right now and was going to post it this week. PM me if interested. glass holes 3000gph overflow, blacked out back and sides. Front glass has some scratches but you cant see them when filled with water.

Here is a pic:
Nice tank!

Thanks everyone! I ended up getting a stellar deal, 150 setup for only $100! Mods can close now!

Back