Anyone want to buy siporax?

robthorn

Thinking about buying some bulk siporax to bring the cost per liter down. Anyone interested in jumping in on this?
$10-20 per liter depending on the quantity we can round up.

If we buy 50 liters it will be about $10 per liter. My friend and I want at least 10 liters.
I believe it is the 15mm size.

Rob put me in for 5.

My friend needs around 200 liters and was wondering how much it would be.
He also wanted to know what sizes you can get, or only 15mm?

I just got an email back and it would be $530-540 per 50 liters shipped to me. Maybe shipping to my wifes business address could save us a few dollars so at the moment it is $10.80 per liter.
This is for the recommended 25mm size. For whatever reason it turned into $700 shipped for the 15mm. Maybe they have to come direct from overseas. Who knows.
I will check a little more for other sources but this seems like a good deal.
Tony , find out if you friend is ready to buy now and maybe a larger order can help somehow.

If any stores or distributors out there see this and want to contact me via phone or message me here feel free.

Last edited:
Ordering tonight. It turns out the 15mm is what is available at a decent price. Shaun and I both think there should be more surface area per liter with the 15mm anyway.
I will let everyone know tonight or tomorrow exact cost per liter and start collecting funds via cash or paypal. Paypal has to be friends/ gifts or you pay the fees.
Thanks everyone who got in on this. Great savings.

If someone new coming in wanted a round number of 5 I could give up enough of mine to get you there.

I would be in for 5l.

(maybe 10l if anyone else is onboard and we need to push it to the next increment)

Ok Sadistic. You are in for 5 and that closes the buy. All sold.

I will give paypal info soon and shipping info as soon as I get it.

Thanks everyone.

Ok the order has been placed and the final price is locked in at $10.50. It was a couple cents under but we figure we are going to have to buy some kind of bags to put them in so we rounded up.
Please get me some cash or paypal Jeannie301@gmail.com
Below is how I have everyone's order
Shaun 10L
Robert 8L
Matt S 5L
Rob H 2L
Z 3L
Bryan 5L
Eddie A 1L
Moe C 2L
Tony7 5L
Chris S 4L
Sadistic 5L
Please make paypal payment as a gift or include fees please.

Last edited:
Back