Anyone wanting to swap macro?

hotelbravo

I am starting another display and planning a display refugium.
I already have
Codium
Caulerpa Taxifolia
Caulerpa Racemosa
Caulerpa brachypus
Caulerpa microphysa
Caulerpa prolifera
Dragons breath
Gracilaria Hayi

I will likely be leaving all the caulerpa out of this display and will be using the dragons breath, codium, and gracilaria.

Would anyone be interested in swapping types of macro? I am not interested in chaeto.

I would love to only thing I have that you dont is red grape. its an interesting specimen from Florida the balls are not as tight as I have seen in others. a beautiful red and hardy.

I could use a nice chunk of codium.
pm if your interested.

I would love to only thing I have that you dont is red grape. its an interesting specimen from Florida the balls are not as tight as I have seen in others. a beautiful red and hardy.

I could use a nice chunk of codium.
pm if your interested.

I recently treated my tank with fluconazole to kill off all my bryopsis and hair algae. It worked really well but out of all the macro in my sump only the codium was affected by it and so it didn't make it. The rest survived.

I love the idea of trading macros!

Sadly, I don't have any to trade at the moment. But with some time and good luck I hope to. I just finished putting my tank through hypo salinity, and it wiped out almost all of what I had. But now I'm hoping the remaining fragments will come back.

It would be cool to keep this thread alive. With the often slim pickings available in stores, this could be a very handy situation.

Sadly, I don't have any to trade at the moment. But with some time and good luck I hope to. I just finished putting my tank through hypo salinity, and it wiped out almost all of what I had. But now I'm hoping the remaining fragments will come back.

It would be cool to keep this thread alive. With the often slim pickings available in stores, this could be a very handy situation.

Michael when your ready for some red grape , Dragon breath I got you bud!
shipping out some Macros on mon. nice XXL frag

yes lets keep this thread going!!

Here is what I am sending out. From my reef tank and not my Marco tank..funny
863a8348ee5491b8688dbbc9fe759a82.jpg
34da0307a7e680a18b7df2932e1de0d4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Devaji108!

I have a tiny fragment of botryocladia that I'm trying to bring back, so I might be good. That looks like dragons tongue in the pics. Is it? I'm actually looking for that one. A big one of those would be great!

I already have
Codium
Caulerpa Taxifolia
Caulerpa Racemosa
Caulerpa brachypus
Caulerpa microphysa
Caulerpa prolifera
Dragons breath
Gracilaria Hayi

I will likely be leaving all the caulerpa out of this display and will be using the dragons breath, codium, and gracilaria.

Would anyone be interested in swapping types of macro? I am not interested in chaeto.

I would like the 1st 4 do you have pictures

I havery a lot of macros

I havery a lot of macros

I already have
Codium
Caulerpa Taxifolia
Caulerpa Racemosa
Caulerpa brachypus
Caulerpa microphysa
Caulerpa prolifera
Dragons breath
Gracilaria Hayi

I have red grape, red razor caulerpa prolifera, caulerpa feather, blue hypnea, codium,cheato,, mermaids fan, shaving brush, halimeda, palm tree algae, coraline cluster, galaxaura, aND more teade or buys welcomed

I would like the 1st 4 do you have pictures

Yes here are some pictures

OVERVIEW

CAULERPA PROLIFERA

CAULERPA TAXIFOLIA

CAULERPA MICROPHYSA please ignore the film on the water surface it was feeding time when i took the photos

CAULERPA BRACHYPUS. i am 99% sure this is Brachypus but please be advised this hasnt been confirmed to be Brachypus.

DRAGONS BREATH

This is just a photo of all of the types in it. you can tell from the copepods on the glass that there is a ton of life here.
[/QUOTE]

I don't have pictures of the racemosa and graciliara right now but I would absolutely love some red grape if anyone would like to trade out of what I have. like I mentioned before though I don't have codium anymore.

Back