Apex Fusion integration with Tunze 9004, Ring Cameras, ReefKinetics ReefBot

jneuringer

I have 3 separate questions regarding Apex / Fusion (before I buy an Apex v4 Pro)

1) Has anyone been able to work out how to control the Tunze 9004 DOC skimmer (to have Feed mode, Normal Dry skim mode and Super WET skim mode) using a 1-10v apex output?

2) Has anyone been able to get Ring Camera images into Fusion? live? Stills?

3) Has anyone been able to (or are working on) getting data from Reefbot tests into Fusion on a regular basis (non manually)
Thanks so much in advance.
Jeremy

I have no experience with any of those. My controller experience is with Digital Aquatics and Hydros. On the Hydros you can get a cable to convert the Hydros 0-10v connector to 4 3.5mm stereo plugs. There are 4 channels in a 0-10v Hydros connector. The cable will fit both the input and output connectors. I am not sure what type of input connection that the Tunze skimmer has but if it is a 3.5mm jack it may work. The Hydros does not interface with ReefBot but does interface with Alkatronic, Mastertronic and KH Carer. Those are all done via the cloud and not a direct connection. Hopefully someone with Apex and Fusion experience will answer for you.

Back