Apex upgrade

lrasser

I purchased my Apex used and I'm currently running 4.10_6D11 software. I've since added and programmed 2 EB8's, two wp25's, etc. I would like to upgrade the software so I can run the fusion software. I've spend an insane amount of hours programming it and i'm extremely nervous about loosing everything while doing an upgrade. Has anyone ever had an issue while doing an upgrade?

I purchased my Apex used and I'm currently running 4.10_6D11 software. I've since added and programmed 2 EB8's, two wp25's, etc. I would like to upgrade the software so I can run the fusion software. I've spend an insane amount of hours programming it and i'm extremely nervous about loosing everything while doing an upgrade. Has anyone ever had an issue while doing an upgrade?

No, never had a problem with the upgrade. Just make sure that you go in and create a backup file for all your programming. I don't know if you can do it from the Fusion side but you can most definitely do it from the regular web interface.

The most important thing to do when updating is the make sure the apex is hardwired to your router! Do not attempt to update it wirelessly because it will NOT work.

Just finished it. Damn that wasn't fun. It crashed half way through. I love my Apex but the damn thing is going to turn me into an alcoholic!

Apex

Apex

Larry it's a bug on their end.Put in a ticket and call them they will go on your computer and have you up and running in 10 minutes. Great support
Matt

Thanks Matt! Got it all updated and the fusion is running great. Took me a while and I was expecting the worse so I wasn't too surprised. I made sure I waited till I would have time to mess with it. I put it off for a few month out of fear.

Just always make sure to do a backup, it will allow you to easily come back from even the worst mistakes. I know from first hand experience!

Back