Apex wire management in a box

Holy disco Apex Batman!! That looks pretty cool. How about some pictures so we can see the setup better?

Still putting the finishing touches on it but here's a few pics of it mounted up before put in the shell.
ccdee42813176c49d9f333dcf69f98bc.jpg

ffd6f67b5d2cbb97ad747be22b47b75f.jpg

Wow.. We you a car audio installer in a past life. That is some very creative mounting you got there. Very impressive. If that isn't Apex Art, I don't know what is!

Wow.. We you a car audio installer in a past life. That is some very creative mounting you got there. Very impressive. If that isn't Apex Art, I don't know what is!
Thanks, and nope...just severely limited on space and had an idea in my head. šŸ˜ The case is only 18"x18"x5" and gave me MUCH needed real estate in my cabinet for my doser, dosing reservoir, ATO and all the other junk I have. I also wanted some protection for the electronics being that they were in the cabinet with the sump exposed to the elements. Just have to finish the custom acrylic front door cover and install it now.

Put the final touches on the box today. Cut out an acrylic cover for the front access door and etched an APEX logo in the front that glows when the blue lights are on....kind of hard to capture the glowing effect on film but here it is finished.

410735707.jpg

410735708.jpg

Really nice work!
Incredible use of space and that wiring looks awesome.

Those power cords are used in network equipment rooms on servers and switches and stuff. They are meant for dual circuits so dual corded devices has 2 separate power sources. Red on one side/ circuit and blue on the other side/ circuit.

Back