Apex WXM Help

nomorenames

Hi all
I have posted in the Neptune forum as well but thought maybe someone local had some advice I can't attach 1 of 2 of my MP40s and both of my new radions the Mp40 after the set up procedure flashes yellow and blue but does not attach and the radions don't "reset" when I get to that step anyone had this or something similar happen?
Thanks

I'm having problems attaching my mp40's. I'm also unsure now if I made a mistake buying the wxm.

I got a blue/orange light, I can't find an outlet that shows vortech....and I don't see any update change. I can select update software and i get error messages. Perhaps like you, I have the latest firmwares and these are all brand new pieces of equipment.

I don't understand why manual is not easier to understand. Same with my radion gen 3 pro, i can unplug wxm after trying all updates, I hit reset radion, i add radion. each reset or add does absolutely nothing.

i go to control status for wxm and its empty...

I've been trying for an hour to connect one of my mp40's and googled a bunch of threads and followed the steps....

I used the "classic dashboard" to get my radions to connect had to use a laptop, phone would not work my mp40 did not have the small "w" lit on the controller had to replace the rf module hope that helps

I used the "classic dashboard" to get my radions to connect had to use a laptop, phone would not work my mp40 did not have the small "w" lit on the controller had to replace the rf module hope that helps

I got the vortech's connected. Haven't done a direct link radion setup yet. Do your vortech controllers color led show the true of what you set on apex fusion to the corossponding color on the controller??

For example. when i select constant which should be green....my controller blinks white. when i set lagoon, it is solid yellow...when i do nutrient support it is purplish.

any ideas?

thanks.

Back