Aptasia?

Tonyle30s

Is this Aptasia? Yes, my camera sucks.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Yep and I took my injector I used for turkey day and filled it with boiled RO and squirted them suckers and it worked like a charm. But you can also use ApstatiaX which works well too.

I'd buy aptasia x if you have more than 1. I had about 4 in my tank used this and killed them instantly. Then for some reason about 10 months later I noticed a couple.

Must have a few where I can't see that send off one here and there. So buying the aptasia x was worth it

Yes it is. I am trying to get rid of some myself with a filefish and peppermint shrimp... They haven't touched it yet but fingers crossed.

Problem Solved

Problem Solved

Went and picked up a few peppermint shrimp last night and woke up to NO APTASIA!! I guess they were hungry. Thanks for the help!:dance:

Your lucky with the peppermint shrimp, mine would never touch any. I use aptasia x and really like it I has tried the boiling ro and lime juice before with no real luck.

I had about 5 aptasia I could see, picked up 4 peppermint shrimp a week ago and all are gone! Unfortunately so is my hammer coral. Hmmmm.

Back