Aquaculture license

I spoke on the phone with I think it was Brittanie. For buying frags and growing them out and fragging them and only selling new growth you only need the one aquaculture.
If you collect and sell or buy and flip you need other stuff. From what most of us are doing the one aquaculture is it.
Also for the OPer if you have restricted species you are not allowed to sell them. You can only keep them as pets. They will not make you destroy them.

Ok so update. I had my inspection today. Nice guy named Andrew showed up. Checked out my facility and everything was good. As far as waste water, it's no problem pouring it down the drain. Not in your backyard or storm drains. License on the way.

Ok so update. I had my inspection today. Nice guy named Andrew showed up. Checked out my facility and everything was good. As far as waste water, it's no problem pouring it down the drain. Not in your backyard or storm drains. License on the way.

That's good to know. If we can't dispose of it that way, I'm not really sure what we're supposed to do with it.

Just curious, did he give you a rundown of everything the liscense does and does not allow you to do?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

There is a document/book that explains everything. I have it or you can get it from the Florida Dept. of Agriculture.

Back