Aquaforest lineup for sale

Ucantwin

I am selling the Aquaforest products components 1+2+3+, pro bio S, np pro, af amino mix, coral b, af energy, coral v and the aquaforest salt. I just purchased all the items a week and a half ago and have literally used 1 drop of the additives, so they are 99.9% full. Components 123 do half a small hole in the lids where I had the doser lines inserted. The salt has 150gallons left out of the 175 it came with.

I am just going to go back with using brs alk and calcium. Something in my system did not like the change to the aquaforest line, so my lost can be your gain.

I am wanting to sell everything for $100

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
Or if you would just like to buy the components 123 and all the additives.They are practically brand new. I will sell those for $50.

Did you try to get help from the AF forum? Havn't really heard of anyone having problems like that. I just know that it needs to be used as directed. Maybe you started off too strong.

Thanks mlivvy for the reply but I started off with 1 drop and only did it once. The next day I seen a change in the corals.

Thanks mlivvy for the reply but I started off with 1 drop and only did it once. The next day I seen a change in the corals.
You added one drop and made a decision to quit the program? What could you have seen that was directly related to that drop and in no way possible could it be related to anything else?

I am not saying it could not be related to something else. Everything has been going fine until I started the program. I just don't want to take the risk of it being the cause. The program may work just fine but it's just not for me. It cost me $180 a week and a half ago.

1 drop!? wow. I use some of their products and it seems to be work well for me.

anyway put me next in line for the rest of it if adverly backs out. I can paypal you and you can send it up with saltine.

I sent saltine a pm but I can not meet him. I am a stay at home dad and the wife takes the car to work and doesn't get home till late.

Last edited:
I feel your pain but have never used any AF products. I have tried so many others and if I put 1 drop of aminos in my tank I wake up the next day with dying acros. All good except the one drop. It is very strange to say the least but it has been the same in every tank I have owned the last 15 or so years.

Yeah one drop don't sound like much. After I was going to sell the products my wife said to and give it a few more weeks, so I decided to keep the products. I quit using the products for about 5 days and some of the corals that started to rtn stopped, since I quit doseing. I started using the products again yesterday and I wake up with the same corals starting to rtn again. I'm done with AF.

I would bet a decent amount of money its the aminos and not brand specific for you.
Probably not the actual amino but a response of some other coral expelling a toxin into the water in defense.

Back