ATTN Everyone.

Letmegrow

Don't forget about Tropical World Pets Consignment sale on Sunday March 19th.

Tons of new equipment on sale - better than Christmas prices.
Tanks, Lights, Filters, Heaters, pretty much everything.

Used equipment sale,
Tons of used equipment ranging from -
Tanks, Stands, Lights, general reef keeping items, as well
as Reptile and Freshwater fish items. Never know what you will find, but its always just what you needed.

Some of their Live Stock will be on sale too.

Tropical World Pets
8444 Watson road

Coming from 270 North -
270 South to 44 East take the Elm exit make a right.
Take Elm until you hit Watson and make a Left, Tropical World Pets will be on the right hand side about a 1/4 mile down in the General Grant Plaza with the Farmers Market and 5,000 people.

Steve, right now I'm planning on going over there tomorrow to drop my stuff off. So I go inside, tell them what I'm there to do, and then just dump it off and they put it where they want it or what? And do I need to call back over there on Sunday to make sure it all sold?

12 - 3 pm Friday you can drop off stuff also from
7 - 10 am on Sunday morning.

You will get a phone call or usually Thursday or Friday you can come by and they will have a sealed envelope for you.

Yes, Say "I've got this for the consignment sale", and they will get your info and put it in the storage building in the same complex.

Why in the world would they not give you the money as they sell it if you're there! I don't personally care but if I had a few hundred bucks in my pocket, where do you think the first place I'd look to spend it. Right where I was standing! In the store!

Crazy in my opinion.

This is the first time I'll be going to this. Hell, they should BBQ and sell some beer. (that would draw even more sales!) I might just pull up BBQ and drink beer all day like at the rams games, cardinals games, blues games, and my kids concerts at school LOL, etc...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6978728#post6978728 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sj022698
Why in the world would they not give you the money as they sell it if you're there! I don't personally care but if I had a few hundred bucks in my pocket, where do you think the first place I'd look to spend it. Right where I was standing! In the store!

Crazy in my opinion.

The sheer amount of people and money going around is mind boggling.

There would be no way to get everyone their money when the item is sold. It all has to be sorted, counted, and documented.
You would be miffed it you got shorted money or something came up lost.

The point of the sale is to sell the stuff.
Not flip it so you can buy something the same day.
Usually when people are selling the stuff they don't need it because they have what they want, not because the desperately need money to buy something esle, be it all in one day. THAT would be crazy, in my opinion.

The system works perfectly and does not need to be changed.

I'll see everyone there also... Only difference is, I won't know anyone. Just a bunch of people with me wondering "maybe they're from RC"?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6978480#post6978480 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Letmegrow
12 - 3 pm Friday you can drop off stuff also from
7 - 10 am on Sunday morning.

You will get a phone call or usually Thursday or Friday you can come by and they will have a sealed envelope for you.

Yes, Say "I've got this for the consignment sale", and they will get your info and put it in the storage building in the same complex.

steve writes friday 12 -3 at 4:03 on friday.
now im not a genius by anymeans, but you write this at 4:03 then how can some one go when it ends at 3.
way to screw up steve

Just an FYI--

I called TWP, and they said cash would not be ready until this weekend at the earliest if you sold something. The guy who is preparing it all has been out sick.

That's funny...I just got off the phone with them not 2 minutes ago. Wanted to find out if all of my stuff even sold or not. Yeah, they said that John has all the books and stuff and has been out sick and that they're looking for him to be back over the weekend.

You must have called right before or after me. I posted this right after I got off the phone.

Could have used that money--just got back from GWA.

Back