Austrailain Tusk and 6 RBTAs

C4DC

Iv'e got a really nice Tusk 5" or so. Was the last fish to add and haven't been able to have it get along with my trigger. Beautiful Australian colors and eats very well, no nips on the fins. Had him for 1 year. Want $150 for him which is half the price at the store.

Also have to thin my ever splitting RBTAs. Have mostly med-large examples to offer. Coffee saucer to small salad plate size open. Some have more bubble tips than others. Some have some green colors near the base. One smaller size. $15 ea.

Attachments

• tusk 159a.jpg
    tusk 159a.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tusk 166a.jpg
    tusk 166a.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • tusk 173a.jpg
    tusk 173a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
I wonder how that fish goes with some gobbies and dartfish already established , im really interested thats one of my favorite fish...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Someone wants all of them. Awaiting a response from them. If I don't hear from them relatively soon, I'll open them back up for grabs. Otherwise, I can contact you when they split again which seems to be pretty often.

FyI my tusk is a gentle giant. Except for some shrimp and snails. Theyre a delicacy for him and the bannana wrasse.

Opening up the anemones at 15 each. Haven't heard back from the person who wants them all and don't want to hold them longer than needed.

Thank you sir. They look amazing under the full spectrum LEDs. Here they are last night after acclimation.

IMG_20180424_195511.jpg
IMG_20180424_195459.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back