AZ FRAG Holiday Party December 13th!

I will attend, please try not to bring birdsnest for the secret santa thing. A lot of people brought birdsnest and its basically like anthelia/xenia.

Or bring free birds nest frags! :) anyone interested in some frogspawn or candy canes let me know, free. Also, have a 90gal w/ overflow bring it with me for $100 thanks

Or bring free birds nest frags! :) anyone interested in some frogspawn or candy canes let me know, free. Also, have a 90gal w/ overflow bring it with me for $100 thanks

if you have some Ill take a spawn and/or candycane if you have extra, about to upgrade to a 110 and am stocking my prop tank for when the new DT is ready.

I'm headed out see you all in a little bit. Don't for get to bring a nice frag for the Secret Santa.

I have some extra Rasta zoa frags ($20each) and a WOW look alike play frag ($15). Come by and see me at the meeting if interested. JP

Thank you to everyone who had a part in putting together another great frag event! I also want to thank whoever donated the war coral and the God of war zoanthids! They are great pieces:)

Thanks to everyone who put together this amazing Christmas FRAG meeting. There were some really nice raffle prices as well as corals in the secret santa. Congratulations to the elected officers for this upcoming year, looking forward to it. :D

I was lucky enough to be the third steal for the pink krakatoas, they're now one of my favorites in my collection. I believe it was jporter who brought these if I'm not mistaken, so thank you for the generous frag. :)

Under Actinics:
DSC01386_zpsadc09099.jpg

Under LED's:
DSC01396_zps782dd62b.jpg

Picked a couple of frags at the meeting as well from shrimpcity, they're really nice thanks.

Bleeding Apple Bowerbanki: Has some nice green streaks
DSC01389_zps4d09314a.jpg

Latin Lover Paly:
DSC01394_zps4c1aaec0.jpg

Also picked up a cool mushroom from kaosinnyc1 thanks.

Yellow/Green Spotted Mushroom:
DSC01391_zpsa840507b.jpg

Back