Back at it ! Been to long 90 build

fcm90

Hello to all,
Been a long time ... extemely long when I count the time up. So to introduce my self , my name is Aaron , I previously had a 55 gallon established Reef 3/4 yrs and planned on upgrading to a 90 & 120 but I unfortunately let everything go due to remodeling our home,school,family, etc.

But thankfully I kept all my gear and equipment. I've spent the last few days cleaning and setting up the tank sump.

The last few days have been interesting considering all that goes into it aquariums...

So I have a 90 gallon oceanic ,my plan in the next few days is to purchase 55 gallon blue containers to house my Ro/di water ,fill the tank and then add the sand and rock I previously had. After running for a day or so I will then seed the tank with live sand and rock from an established tank. If anyone has any they would like to clear out please let me know.

I know I've had so many questions running through my head so I look forward to your input and getting to know the community again.

If there's anything I'm overlooking of questions you have please let me know šŸ˜€

I find it easer to put in the rock first. Then the sand around the rock. Then the water.

I do this order so I can have a solid surface to put the rock on the sand next so I do not get a sand storm. When putting in the water make sure you splash it on a peice of rick so you do not get a sand storm or you can put a bowl down to defuse the water

DWo1YA

Last edited:
Back