back in hobby

Lizt

hi all, I had a 200 gal at one time and lost it durimg a divorce, I starting a 32 gl nano, anyone who could help me out with small live rock, or to seed my sand, Im in the Elk Grove Village area, would be greatly appreciated. I will buy,

I may have a few pieces of dry rock. Prob 10lbs. A few cups of sand from my fuge for sure. No charge. Can you pick up in Lisle on Tuesday morning or Friday morning?

I have some live rock you can have.

See my other thread if you are ready for some coral or a couple of fish.

Hi Ostrow, I remember your name from years ago. I can't do mornings as I work in Ek Grove as well as Live in Elk Grove. I had a bit of a set back with setting up my tank this weekend. My friend who works for a furniture company could get my stand together to be stable. Suggested to me that once I put tank on the weight will make it stable. How stupid. I need to get everything together first and will definately take any and all offers of donations. Like I said, just getting back in and want to do it right and slow. I noticed the site is not as populated as it used to be. Hebygb, thank you also, I will take and your are not too far once i get this thing fully set up. Jmalone, I may be able to convince my boss to pick some up from you since he lives in Naperville. I will reach out as soon as its fully up and running.

Back