Backyard frag swap. Late March or April 2019

fish_fanatik

Hi,

I've been out of the hobby for many years and want to meet reefers in the area. I remember going to backyard swaps in Anaheim hills and Encino back in the day.

More importantly, I've got an empty tank I want to fill with frags from fellow reefers. (J/K, I'd much rather get to know and make friends with y'all)

I'll provide hot dogs, chips, and water/lemonade. You are welcome to BYOB or other food. If we have a large enough crowd maybe we can chip in for a taco cart or I can get a Lechon (whole pig).

I live right by CSULB in Long Beach and have plenty of room.

Let me know if you can make it and if you prefer late March (30th) or early April (6th).

Julie

Sounds good. There is a frag swap in 03/02/19 in Murrieta. Coral farmer marker show is in 04/27/19 at a hotel in Fullerton....there might be more events that I don't know.

I've never been to a frag swap so I would like to stop by. I can bring a 12pack [emoji482] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. There is a frag swap in 03/02/19 in Murrieta. Coral farmer marker show is in 04/27/19 at a hotel in Fullerton....there might be more events that I don't know.

Thanks for the info. With the dates you mentioned, I think April 6th would work out just fine.

Since only one person gave a date of April 6th, I'll go with that.

300 gallon Península, cycle just finished a week ago and ready to buy frags! Trying out some cheaper montipora and a digi to see how they do.

I'm keeping both dates open but lemme know which date works better.

I have a rack full of ones that i need to get rid of monties digis and zoas some sps also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to join you and catch up with many friends and “old timers” but I’ll be on vacation on the 6th. If the date for some reason gets changed I’m down

Back