Backyard frag swap. Late March or April 2019

Would love to join you and catch up with many friends and "œold timers" but I'll be on vacation on the 6th. If the date for some reason gets changed I'm down

Are you available March 30th? I wanted to wait until the weather warms up a bit and the rain stops and March 30th is the earliest I'd want to go. I could push the swap to March 23rd if that works for most people.

I don't think anyone will really commit until we are a week or two away. That's when I'll know how many reefers are coming and plan food accordingly.

I'm down to get a keg if people chip in.

Hi,

I've been out of the hobby for many years and want to meet reefers in the area. I remember going to backyard swaps in Anaheim hills and Encino back in the day.

More importantly, I've got an empty tank I want to fill with frags from fellow reefers. (J/K, I'd much rather get to know and make friends with y'all)

I'll provide hot dogs, chips, and water/lemonade. You are welcome to BYOB or other food. If we have a large enough crowd maybe we can chip in for a taco cart or I can get a Lechon (whole pig).

I live right by CSULB in Long Beach and have plenty of room.

Let me know if you can make it and if you prefer late March (30th) or early April (6th).

Julie

I just bought a place right by CSULB (Studabaker and Aertherton) and would love to make some local fish friends. We will be down around March 15th. Please hit me up I would love to swing by.

Funny enough, I went to some of those old swaps in Anaheim Hills (Was it Greg's house?) back in 04 ish,.

I just bought a place right by CSULB (Studabaker and Aertherton) and would love to make some local fish friends. We will be down around March 15th. Please hit me up I would love to swing by.

Funny enough, I went to some of those old swaps in Anaheim Hills (Was it Greg's house?) back in 04 ish,.

Yes! Greg's house in Anaheim Hills. I live on 7th st between Studebaker and PCH so we are a stones throw apart (opposite ends of CSULB)

Swing by the swap if you are in the area that day.

Backyard frag swap. Late March or April 2019

I'll drive to Corona for a frag swap [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Greg's house in Anaheim Hills. I live on 7th st between Studebaker and PCH so we are a stones throw apart (opposite ends of CSULB)

Swing by the swap if you are in the area that day.

Was his screen name GO something or another? I remember going to a Frag swap at someone's house in Anaheim hills years and years ago. I believe him or his wife also did photography or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be down to finally meet some local reefers. I live off Palo Verde and Wardlow...Don't have much coral frags to swap with though. I have a two year old 10 gallon nano that I'm gonna break down soon and a 4 month old IM 25 lagoon. Looking forward to this meet.

Back