Bad photo attempts at some very nice corals

seminolecpa

Premium Member
misc_6.jpg

Tubs horridia, Garf Purple Bonasi, Oregon Tort, ROAB Digitata, Undata, AOG zoas and a nice red stag

misc_5-1.jpg

close up or as close as I could get of my new favorite coral

misc_4-1.jpg

sweet little blue tipped tenuis colony

misc-3.jpg

not sure exactly what this one is it was sold to me as a selago. any ideas?

misc_3-1.jpg

monti vietnemsis

misc_1-2.jpg

bad attempt of a side shot

Hey Bryan, nice frags. Where's the garf bonsai in your photos?
btw the zoas have opened up nicely.

The bonsai is out of focus coral in the back middle (as opposed to all of the other out of focus corals).

Dan a new hood did wonders for it. Though the bow and my coral photography make it an absolute nightmare to photograph.

Hey Bryan,
Looks like you made a nice score at the swap. ;) That horrida looks amazing. By the way, the monti is doing great, thanks!

Are these swap/trade corals? I was trying to take pictures of my own.. but I think some of the frags are so damn small I can't get a decent shot! :D

The first 2 pics are. The rest are existing corals. The pictures just don't do justice to how green that horridia is or how blue that tenuis or the Oregon Tort is.

Nuuze is selling the Tub's Horrida frags. Checkout his for sale thread here on this forum. I just bought a nice size frag from him.

Hope my Horrida turns out as nice, its still i the "trying to get away from brown" stage... that and is a little bitty nub.. but it is encrusting!

Back