Bay Area Marine Aquarium Conference
Hosted by: Reef Nutrition
Saturday June 13th - 10:30 to 5:00pm
2139 South Tenth Street, San Jose, CA
www.TheBayMAC.com (goes live shortly)

*FREE ADMISSION*

*HUGE RAFFLE* - all proceeds are split amongst participating reef clubs

*Door Prizes*
All proceeds to be split amongst all participating reef clubs.

*Guest Speakers*
Jake Adams of www.ReefBuilders.com & www.CORALidea.com
Scott Fellman of www.wetwebmedia.com
Frank Burr of www.IMACwest.com
Rich Ross from the Steinhart Aquarium @ the California Academy of Science

Northern and central California reef clubs, private vendors from all around California and manufacturers will be on hand.

We will have a food vendor on sight if you get hungry.

We hope to see you at BAYMAC this year.

We will have a booth here along with other great vendors!!

MARS is going to have a booth, too! We're still looking for a couple more volunteers and seeking more frag donations. PM me if you can help!

Thanks,
Ron

Correction!!
its Saturday , not Sunday . Its on June 13th which is next week!!

Lots of great Vendors are going to be there. Glad to see Mars there , hopefully all members will be at the event!!

Last year we had a lot of fun. The raffle prize was really good!.

Ugh, love to go and help, but we have a trip to the steinhardt with another fish club the same day :(

The aquarium just won't be the same that day with out Rich Ross working (he'll be speaking at BAYMAC) :

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15126536#post15126536 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GreshamH
The aquarium just won't be the same that day with out Rich Ross working (he'll be speaking at BAYMAC) :

Ugh, I know but I already bought the tickets and promised my daughter to take her. She chose to go here over the Lion King (had to sell the tickets that I had for going with her, luckily I had a single ticket to go myself :))

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15127623#post15127623 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tcoral
Ugh, I know but I already bought the tickets and promised my daughter to take her. She chose to go here over the Lion King (had to sell the tickets that I had for going with her, luckily I had a single ticket to go myself :))

But Matt will be working that day I think and the Aquarium is never a dull place :) I'm stoked your taking your kid. I remember every single museum and aquarium trip I took as a kid :) I wish I could go see CAS through a kids eyes. The rain forest is a blast even for adults.

Back