Berghia Nudibranch FS

cthedaytrader

I have 5 Berghia Nudibranch FS $50

1 is small to medium, and 4 are medium getting larger all are grey right now indicating they have fed. They will probably be laying eggs within a week or two, or sooner.

I finally beat out aiptasia, I have none left accept a few in my overflow which I doubt the berghias can handle the flow in there.

$50, and I will through in a couple of pipettes you can use to move them, and I can also through in small hang on breeder, this one

http://www.amazon.com/Marina-Hang-O...id=1379254508&sr=8-3&keywords=hang+on+breeder

It worked great, just hook it up to an air pump on your tank and you can keep the berghia safe while they grow and breed. I just kept adding small rocks with aipstasia on them for them to eat, even frags and they would clean them off in a day.

If you have wrasses or peppermint shrimp I wouldn't buy them they will just eat them unless you are going to keep them separate.

I was trying to breed them but I have no aiptasia left, its amazing how many you need to keep these guys going lol.

It would be easier for me to meet someone today as I will be out most of the day. I'm in suffolk county

No trades right now.

Last edited:
actually you will get 6 for that price I missed one, and they will probably lay eggs soon since they look like they are breeding now in the container lol

Back