best aquarium manufacture 2017

Lilgrasshopper

Been out of the hobby so long. Back then Oceanic was the brand to get.
Any recommendations to a regular tank (no overflows ) close to oceanic quality?

Crystal dynamics is top notch in my book. Every penny in my piggy bank is going towards one here in the near future. NIce furniture grade stands as well.

Check out their site or even Neptune Aquatics in San Jose CA. (I know not local) but they have a ton of pics on facebook. I have seen them in person and are of amazing quality.

I am in the same boat, I too liked the old Oceanic tanks. I saw a Planet Aquariums Crystaline 85 rimless with starfire glass in the local LFS and loved it. Once I found out PA is old Oceanic people I was sold. $ is down and early next month one will be in my house!

I've had good luck with Deep Blue (Knock on wood). I do miss the old oceanic tanks.

I almost went with Coast To Coast but my wife vetoed the cost :-(

My vote is SCA, and no one can beat their price.

While they do mass market their tanks, Steve is a great guy and will usually do any custom work you might want/need for a small increase in price.

Crystal dynamics is top notch in my book. Every penny in my piggy bank is going towards one here in the near future. NIce furniture grade stands as well.

Check out their site or even Neptune Aquatics in San Jose CA. (I know not local) but they have a ton of pics on facebook. I have seen them in person and are of amazing quality.

Just keep in mind that Neptune builds their own stands. CD stands don't come close to the quality of Neptune's in-house stands.

Crystal Dynamics makes a great tank!!! Just bought one at MACNA in New Orleans. Got it set up and running. Still cannot believe how quite it is!!

Waiting on Crystal Dynamics to deliver a custom 47G tank and stand. Have heard and expect great quality on the tank, haven't heard much about their stands, so fingers crossed on that...

Back