Best LFS near St. Petersburg?

Eh. A tropical reef is ok. Kind of high priced on many things. I would say the best right now is Sea Life Fish and Aquariums. He just opened up but has had some nice pieces, good variety. After that I would say A tropical reef then Fins and skins and if you are really desperate Fancy Fish then Petco <-----REALLY DESPERATE. You may be better off staying in Tampa unfortunately.

Out of the 4 mentioned in St Pete I definitely say Sea Life, Coal and Wade are great guys with a lot knowledge, great store and very friendly.

Best LFS in St pete is Sea Life, best LFS in Oldsmar is FAOIS, best LFS in the Tampa bay area is FAOIS. If you don't feel like leaving the St pete area checkout Sea life.

+ 1 St. Pete John ^^^... Not to many people seem to care about A tropical Reef. Would like to hear more I haven't been yet... I wouldn't waste my time at Fancy fish or Petco IMO. Yes the obvious is FAOIS!!!

Best LFS in St pete is Sea Life. Fancy is good for supplies when they have them and well A Tropical well I rather pass on them. There also Animal House the can have some cool stuff occasionally.

Thanks for the recommendation! My wife and I checked out Sea Life today and picked up a nice mini colony of Strawberry Shortcake acropora for a sweet price! We wanted the male lineatus wrasse as well, but they didn't have a fish trap so it would take forever to catch that guy. Maybe next time!

Thanks for the recommendation! My wife and I checked out Sea Life today and picked up a nice mini colony of Strawberry Shortcake acropora for a sweet price! We wanted the male lineatus wrasse as well, but they didn't have a fish trap so it would take forever to catch that guy. Maybe next time!

Ah man. I was hoping the shortcake would last until Monday. Good pick up. Let me know if you frag it in the future.

Ah man. I was hoping the shortcake would last until Monday. Good pick up. Let me know if you frag it in the future.

Oh man Im sorry (sorta! Hehe) yeah I can frag it but I'm in East Orlando! I'm gonna let it color up though before I frag it!

Back