Best online retail service for WB130.4

Mikegray

Looking to order a waterbox 130.4 finally. I know they are backordered but anyone recommend online retailer with great service in anything goes haywire or maybe just order from WB themselves? Maybe some store give deals with tank purchase?

Have you tried your local fish store for a tank?
Mine beat the pants off any online retailer

But at the very least tell us if you are in the US or UK or something.. Location matters greatly..

I just reached out to stores near me.i called one place close to me. He said waterbox what is that. Haha. I'm in California. With all that sales tax. I'll prob just order from waterbox themselves.

Last edited:
You might already realize this, but you're going to pay sales tax whether you buy it locally or from the manufacturer. The Supreme Court ruling last year essentially requires 'net dealers to collect sales tax from every state that they sell to.

You might already realize this, but you're going to pay sales tax whether you buy it locally or from the manufacturer. The Supreme Court ruling last year essentially requires 'net dealers to collect sales tax from every state that they sell to.

good call on that. and i haven't pressed the order button but all the way to the end so far WB is 2250 out the door. but ill find out tonight as im just gonna reserve it.. get it out of the way and done. waited long enough

Call Aquatic Warehouse in Kearny Mesa (San Diego) Ca. They sell their tanks, you could also visit there great store and Aqua SD, they are very close to each other.

You could also check with Age of Aquariums in Long Beach, they have been around for ages.

Back