Best place to buy Live rock from...

I talked to Richard over IM. Can't get a feel for his time frame.

coming soon to a theater near you....lol

need a weather break here...

GMZ853-300500-
Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM-
255 PM EST Mon Jan 29 2018

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON

TONIGHT
North winds around 20 knots. Seas building to 4 to 6 feet.
Bay and inland waters choppy.

TUESDAY
North winds around 20 knots diminishing to 15 to 20 knots
late in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters
choppy.

TUESDAY NIGHT
Northeast winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet.
Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

coming soon to a theater near you....lol

need a weather break here...

GMZ853-300500-
Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM-
255 PM EST Mon Jan 29 2018

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON

TONIGHT
North winds around 20 knots. Seas building to 4 to 6 feet.
Bay and inland waters choppy.

TUESDAY
North winds around 20 knots diminishing to 15 to 20 knots
late in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters
choppy.

TUESDAY NIGHT
Northeast winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet.
Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

So you're checking the weather again I see:beer: does this mean we can place Live rock orders soon?

So you're checking the weather again I see:beer: does this mean we can place Live rock orders soon?

Sure does....website will be active soon....weather has been absolutely the worst....but I figure folks may want to get in the process for orders....but will be a couple weeks out at best before I start filling them......so it won't be my usual instant shipping....got to get cranked up again....but if you want to be in line for rock....the website will be up soon! :spin1:

Tampa Bay Saltwater...Rock and Roll baby!

Tampa Bay Saltwater...Rock and Roll baby!

Ok folks....getting back at it. I have activated the webpage so orders can be placed now.

Folks that order will be shipped in the rotation as orders are received. I am still a couple of weeks out from shipping as I need to re-stock, but when you order I will let you now it was received and you are put on the list. The card will not be charged upon receipt.

I will charge your credit card a few days before shipping and contact you so we both be on the same page for delivery.

Now talk to the weather gods, as it has been the worst winter for diving I have seen in ten years!

But I am soooo ready to go diving and get the best live rock on the planet again!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Yes, you need to order live rock from Richard @ TBS.

Otherwise you will have what is in my tank now - the Capricorn One, first manned mission to Mars stuff that the crew was removed and flown to an abandoned desert base (my aquarium)... So compare, contrast, and do the right thing.

Edit: @Richard - sounds like you either found some help or had one heck of a speedy recovery. Or both. In either case it sounds like you are doing well and that is great news.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes, you need to order live rock from Richard @ TBS.

Otherwise you will have what is in my tank now - the Capricorn One, first manned mission to Mars stuff that the crew was removed and flown to an abandoned desert base (my aquarium)... So compare, contrast, and do the right thing.

Edit: @Richard - sounds like you either found some help or had one heck of a speedy recovery. Or both. In either case it sounds like you are doing well and that is great news.

Those rocks make great landscaping additions....got some in my garden....

But when they have been in the ocean for a couple of years....AWESOME!:spin3:

Those rocks make great landscaping additions....got some in my garden....

But when they have been in the ocean for a couple of years....AWESOME!:spin3:

I know, I know... I can be the poster boy for what not to do :) I doubt it will 100% make up for it, but maybe it will help others :D

Back