Best Places in SoCal to get Nano Live Rock

smoney

Need to fill my nano cube up with some live rock, any suggestions on the best places to find good live rock? Looking for mostly walk in fish stores, not so much online, unless there's cool spots online

Need to fill my nano cube up with some live rock, any suggestions on the best places to find good live rock? Looking for mostly walk in fish stores, not so much online, unless there's cool spots online

I don't know the stores in your area, but I recommend Pasadena tropical fish for REAL live rock and not the man made ones.

I don't know the stores in your area, but I recommend Pasadena tropical fish for REAL live rock and not the man made ones.

Yeah I've been out of the hobby for a while and looking for places to check out and I don't mind travelling all around LA and surrounding areas, I'll check that spot out! Thank you!

Yeah I've been out of the hobby for a while and looking for places to check out and I don't mind travelling all around LA and surrounding areas, I'll check that spot out! Thank you!

If you go on Sunday, they have a 25 percent bag sale for livestock

No need to buy "nano live rock." Just do wat i did. Get a couple large clean established pieces of live rock qnd break them into smaller pieces.

Back