Bi-Color Angel needs new home .

clkwrk

Hello everyone I am looking for a new home for my Bicolor angel . She is near full grown she has been with me for 3 years and the previous owner for 5yrs. She is a good fish and does nip but not too much . Her favorite is the zoo's tentacles and sometimes the leathers polyps.

She needs to go to an experience person because I want to make sure she can live here life out and no be subjected to young tanks with wild swings in params.

She will eat from my hand and peck on my hands as I work in the tank.For food she loves mysis and nori sheets.

Here is a pic . Sorry its not to clear but I was trying to show someone else how my fish eat from my hands.

fishes.jpg

That angel is probably the least shy I have ever seen. Its really cool how it eats from his hand.

I hope you can find a good home for her!

Just a good home where she will be taken care of and provided with a stable enviroment which is usally an older tank or with an experience tank keeper.

Thats all .

Also she wouldn't be ready to go until my 180 goes up, that day she will be avail for pickup or something can be arrange for a different day if needed . It's be cause she is in the 90( jam packed and too many hiding spots) and I don't want to have to tear apart the reef to get her until I have to move the tank for the 180 anyways.

Also if for some reason it doesn't work out I will take her back . I do not want her to end up in a fish store.

Back