blenny question

sanababit

hello guys
i have a lawnmower blenny and he ate all my green hair algae, no i'm trying to feed him some nori algae or green lettuce but he doesn't seem to be attracted to it, before he used to stay back in the rocks, now he come up to the front of the glass and just stays there like trying to tell me that he is hungry, i really dont know what to do to get him to feed, should i try to get it out and into a separate tank and try to feed him???

sana

usually the main problem with this fish... once its food source is exhausted it wont take anything else. Have u tried kill, bloodworms, etc?

if it doesnt start to take it, u should consider taking him out of the system.

should i take it back to LFS store??? i dont want to kill it, i tried feeding him krill and bloodworms, actually the food is called spirulina all around food, i have 2 clowns and a tang and they seem to like it, he just doesnt go for any, well i will call my lfs store to see if they will take him back, thanks

sana

My LMB really enjoys formula 1 frozen food, also I feed it algae sheets,

IMG_0400.jpg

Also it says 1 month SW , if this is true its to early for any stock. He would be happier in a tank with more algea. How much live rock do you have ?

i have about 30-40 pounds of live rock, i had a lot of hair algae but he ate it all, maybe ill take him back if i can catch him, well thanks guys

sana

Back