blue ring octopus????

hey ranzan i have been in new jersey reefers for four years and everyone under the sun said this site was the best place to ask for info and people where very nice and freindly and wouldnt give you a hard time if you asked a simple question but i guess your just that one person that has to make it look bad sorry for asking a simple question

what you did is like me going into my family mechanic shop and calling my customer stupid for not knowing that oil changes help keep the engine healthy and last long and other fluid services but i dont do it

well i just tried to say sorry but apparently he doesnt care or want help from some one with experiance but once again ile try TONMO i strongly encourage all people reading this thread who are thinking or have an octo good for the experianced and inexperianced. LORDMBSA if you do decide to get a blue ring or an octo with out doing enough reading i make sure your tank is sealed and all rocks are strapped down. easiest way to do that is zip ties the little plastic ones if your a mechanic you should have lots of those. PERFECT water perameters even the slightest trace of metals or toxins will bring them to a quick death. Invest in a good oversized skimmer, spscrackhead if your not going to actively participate and just going to flame please dont post or read forum rules.

well i do believe you were the one to start flaming first. but its ok. i dont feel the need to tell him to not get it. how many times can someone be told to not get something? from the sounds of it.. it seems that he has decided to go with something else.

Back