Blue Tang Acting Weird After Tank Move

hlaalu

Hey guys, just moved my 120 gallon reef last night to my new house and all my fish are pretty much back to normal except for my blue tang. The tang is 5 years old and displaying behavior I've never seen before, making me worried. He's basically charging the glass repeatedly to exhaustion and then resting on the sand breathing heavily. Is there anything I can do aside from keeping the lights out to help him recover from the move? I love this fish!

Hey guys, just moved my 120 gallon reef last night to my new house and all my fish are pretty much back to normal except for my blue tang. The tang is 5 years old and displaying behavior I've never seen before, making me worried. He's basically charging the glass repeatedly to exhaustion and then resting on the sand breathing heavily. Is there anything I can do aside from keeping the lights out to help him recover from the move? I love this fish!
Hi! Your plan sounds good and just keep adding seaweed sheets soaked in Selecon along with high quality food too keep his immune system up. Hopefully he is just getting adjusted. Keeping my fingers crossed for the guy!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Back