BoD Elections and MEGA RAFFLE 12-3-16

For this meeting, we will be holding the elections for next year's Board of Directors and our MEGA RAFFLE! We are in the need of dedicated members to donate time and effort to work towards moving the club forward. If you would like to be nominated or nominate someone else you can post on our forums, Facebook or e-mail to sierra.tarbox@pmasi.org.

The MEGA Raffle only happens because of your support. We will give out a free raffle ticket for every item you donate up to 5 tickets. Any hobby related items, tanks, lights, coral frags, anemones, fish or other things are all greatly needed and much appreciated!

Aqua World has given me $120 in gift cards and The Reef Gallery has given me $125 in gift cards, I am sure Elmers will give us a like amount as well. I know people are bringing tanks and gear and lots of coral frags.

For this meeting, we will be holding the elections for next year's Board of Directors and our MEGA RAFFLE! We are in the need of dedicated members to donate time and effort to work towards moving the club forward. If you would like to be nominated or nominate someone else you can post on our forums, Facebook or e-mail to sierra.tarbox@pmasi.org.

The MEGA Raffle only happens because of your support. We will give out a free raffle ticket for every item you donate up to 5 tickets. Any hobby related items, tanks, lights, coral frags, anemones, fish or other things are all greatly needed and much appreciated!

Aqua World has given me $120 in gift cards and The Reef Gallery has given me $125 in gift cards, I am sure Elmers will give us a like amount as well. I know people are bringing tanks and gear and lots of coral frags.

Hi Jaime,

I've been considering joining for a while now. On the website, it says that a Paypal link "Coming Soon". How exactly am I able to pay my dues? Also, if I have something to give for the raffle, who do I give it to?

Thanks,

Nick

You can pay with cash or check at any club meeting or event. We certainly should get the pay-pal worked out though, thanks for the reminder.

If you are coming to the meeting you can simply bring your donation with you and give it to one of the people setting up. IF you want to send items for the raffle and are not coming to the meeting you can call or text me and we can work out a pick up
412-657-7586

Hey, I want a pickup of my donations - save me lifting them. LOL = several tanks modified to be sumps/refugiums - some drilled some not. Also some tanks just never used I picked up over the years. With my dream setup - I hope to never have to use these. So, if anybody is looking to upgrade their systems or build a new setup - come to the raffle. You will be able to pick up this stuff cheap.

As stated if you are NOT coming to the raffle!
Besides who do you think I was going to send to pick up all the donation pick up requests?

Back