bolts

rone_kevin66

Don't know how many for you follow or watch hockey but the lighting just won and probably one of the best goals ever with .8 seconds left in the game to take a 3-0 lead. :)

Hawks will embarrass the Bolts so might as well save yourself the disappointment and just lose now. :) but for real I just moved here, literally yesterday, and I'm hoping so bad for a Hawks/Bolts Stanley Cup

Hawks will embarrass the Bolts so might as well save yourself the disappointment and just lose now. :) but for real I just moved here, literally yesterday, and I'm hoping so bad for a Hawks/Bolts Stanley Cup

Really?! I was at the Bolts Hawks game this year and the Hawks don't exactly play well against the Bolts (at least the last few years).

Any who, I'm from Illinois originally, so it would be a rough series to watch...

I at to from Chicago been here 6 years and that's who I want to see in it. It will not be a blow out both teams are fast and skilled. It will come down to goaltending.

Yeah I'm just playin it would be a great series. Would love to see it happen. Anyone here play hockey? I'm looking to get on a men's league team or at least play some pick up.

Yeah I'm just playin it would be a great series. Would love to see it happen. Anyone here play hockey? I'm looking to get on a men's league team or at least play some pick up.

I played in Oldsmar and Clearwater for a few months last year before I ripped my knee up. There's a great community down here. Oldsmar has a super early morning league that I'll be looking at again before too long ;)

I've played for about 17 years now, travel until I turned 19 and men's league now out in Brandon. Great rink and hockey program they have out there.

I've played in Oldsmar and there are some great folks out there. I live in Valrico now but I haven't played in a few years due to the move and a couple of military deployments.

I played in Oldsmar and Clearwater for a few months last year before I ripped my knee up. There's a great community down here. Oldsmar has a super early morning league that I'll be looking at again before too long ;)

I played on the morning league for a few years. Ice time for your dollar and player base (fun group) far exceeds the afternoon leagues. I couldn't keep up with the mornings after having kids and breaking my shoulder, but I'm looking to start back soon.

What a great game last night, they finally put it all together.

Hoping for a Rangers win tonight, we seem to match up much better vs. them.

Back