bored at work

steel3470

as you can see im bored at work

20111111145229547.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

20111111145212324.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Laser we can do up to 1", family business so I can use it to do just about anything. When I can't sleep I come in and experiment with it see what I can make with it. I can just sit there and watch it cut.

we are metal fabricators so basicly anything out of metal steel alum stainless, we can do.

I'm starting a side business to sell the intricate designs, but im along way from there right now. just do some here and there for people.

and thanks for the likes.

the first one is getting mounted above my new inwall tank. the second is a xmass gift for my brother inlaw.

just for refrence the tiles are 13" square so you can gauge teh size of the onzes i cut but they can be changed to any size or text.

That really is cool. My dad is an ex-cnc designer. He would love some metal on the walls especially with a reef scene. Let me know when you are looking to make more

I just got back today. I will work up priceing for the reef scene. I think it would be fine for here

does anyone know the forums moderators names I want to make sure I can go forward without steping on anyones toes.

Beautiful works of art. Interested in some also for some Xmas gifts haha. Shoot me a pm once you figure out pricing and what not.

Thanks
Ryan

Back