Boy, this place is hopping!! Where is everybody??

yeah what the heck i check this every day and u guys have nothing for me to read. maybe if i wasnt so anti social i could make some post.

so when the next meeting?

Actually this is the first day I've been home before 7pm. I've been upgrading national guard armories so they can be turned into disaster recovery centers and link directly to Washington DC on their new networks. I have been stoping by to see if anyone has posted anything interesting but realistically I haven't had time to do much else but visit and comment on the main forum site I have used since day 1.

And you know I have to work to support this saltwater habit I've picked up.. Sometimes I think drugs might be cheaper.. LOL :)

Last edited:
You mean you guys don't surf while at work?? Am I the only one?? I KNOW Vishnu does!!

So if Vishnu is watching Reef Central while at the Planetarium, does that mean reefs come before stars?? Vishnu, care to comment??

At least you guys have your tanks up and running. Post some pics and generate some conversation. Believe me, when I get mine running, I'm going to be a photo nut.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10753815#post10753815 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr James
You mean you guys don't surf while at work?? Am I the only one?? I KNOW Vishnu does!!

So if Vishnu is watching Reef Central while at the Planetarium, does that mean reefs come before stars?? Vishnu, care to comment??

Hey.. that would be interesting since I'm the guy who installs the infrastructure wiring and fiber optic cable that makes that possible for guys like you.. :) I normally work in buildings where the connectivity is yet to be established or I don't have access or I'm sitting in a underground vault or out in the middle of [put your favorite agriculture product here] field splicing fiber.

Back