breaking down 100 gal..stuff FS

eben

breaking down yet another tank (again)..baby on the way and in a house with 3 rooms at 1200sq feet there aint a whole lot or space to put stuff (including a child)

livestock:

Red Serpent Star - $25..bright red
Female Blue Throat Trigger - 3-4in - $20..reefsafe
Pygmy Potters angel - great color - $25
2 - yellow damsels - free
cleaner shrimp - $8
cleaner crew- asst hermits and astrea and cerith..free w/ a purchase..

liverock - bout 80lbs. has some rics, leathers, zoos attached by not many..this tank mostly functioned as a FOWLR. has massive amounts of calupera on the rock..not to be used in a reef unless you leave the rock out in the sun to kill calupera and then cook and re-cure the rock..otherwise great for a refugium setup $2-lb so really nice pieces

hardware -
Tunze 6100 with controller - great shape. $150

Aquaviolet UV sterilizer 15watt - $100..doesnt have the wiper so it wont leak..bulb is in good shape, just cleaned..ran off a mag 2

Euroreef - older model, cant remember the number..smaller size, rate for 120 or so gallon..skims well...pump works great and is in good shape...$100

Mag Drive 2 and Mag drive 7..$20 for mag 2 and $30 for mag 7...or $40 for both.

Glass sump..29 gallon...$5..drilled.

20" Coralife PC light..2 new bulbs..$25

Phospoban reactor - $20

150watt ebo jager - $15

There may be some other stuff..ie water jug, water tubs, carbon..

Rock and fish must go first before I drain the tank and take hardware apart..first come first serve. gonna use the tank, canopy and stand for a freshwater community tank in my office in Napa so we have something to stare at opposed to blank walls and wine posters.

best bet to get me is by email at eben@wcwwines.com..I will check PM's daily but check email much more frequently.

are these two still aviable?

cleaner shrimp - $8
Phospoban reactor - $20

If yes, I want to take them off from your hand.

Thx.

-John.

potter angel, trigger, cleaner shrimp sold.

phospoban reactor sold.

tunze pending for sam.

Tank is now broken down..all hardware will be cleaned tomorrow afternoon and available for pickup in the evening.

update:

Red Serpent Star - $25..available
Female Blue Throat Trigger - 3-4in - sold
Pygmy Potters angel - great color - sold
2 - yellow damsels - free
cleaner shrimp - sold
cleaner crew- asst hermits and astrea and cerith..free w/ a purchase..

liverock - bout 80lbs. has some rics, leathers, zoos attached by not many..this tank mostly functioned as a FOWLR. has massive amounts of calupera on the rock..not to be used in a reef unless you leave the rock out in the sun to kill calupera and then cook and re-cure the rock..otherwise great for a refugium setup $2-lb so really nice pieces - going to sell at o st. tomorrow unless someone makes an offer.

hardware -
Tunze 6100 with controller - great shape. $150 - pending

Aquaviolet UV sterilizer 15watt - $100..doesnt have the wiper so it wont leak..bulb is in good shape, just cleaned..ran off a mag 2 - available

Euroreef - sold

Mag Drive 2 and Mag drive 7..sold

Glass sump..29 gallon...$5..pending

20" Coralife PC light..2 new bulbs..sold

Phospoban reactor - sold

150watt ebo jager - $15

eben, i'll take the red serpent star if its still available. he'll be company for my other one that i've had for nearly 5 years :D.

only thing left is liverock and UV sterilizer..Im bringing the tank to my office in Napa to set up a freshwater community in our office lobby so our staff has something to stare at..may use the UV sterilizer on that system if nobody claims it..

Back