Breakout box or autotopoff.com controller?

Miyagi570

Need some help! I just bought a breakout box and double switch controller from autotopoff.com. Did I buy the wrong float switch? I paid $51 for it should I return the ato controller or return the breakout box?

If you want to use the breakout box, you only need the float switch (one is enough but I like two of them connected in series). If you want to use the ato controller, you don't need the breakout box, and you don't really need to connect it to your neptune controller.

I would like to use the breakout box but I want to start using the ato asap so I might cut the wires from the ato.com controller and run them through the b.o.b.

Then your paying 50 bucks for a float switch. Why not return that system and buy just the floats. I got mine off eBay 2 for 10 bucks. If line is too short just use doorbell wire from lowes. It is 2 wire and insulated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

when my autotopoff.com broke I cut the wires off and wired it to an S-video cable. worked great and was cheap.

it wasn't pretty i'll have to look, it's been a while. I went to walmart and thought this looks like it might fit. I had to break off a center plastic post thing and it plugged right in. then I cut the other side off figured out which was ground and then went to work figuring out which controlled what switch.

if you're interested i'll take a pic tonight.

Back