Brian Green's BBQ/ Sfiligoi Stealth T5 for Sale

Cubed Reefer

Who is all coming this year? Anyone bringing corals for auction? Really excited as this is my favorite event of the year.

Also have a 48" 12 Bulb Sfiligoi Stealth for Sale. I had searched for this fixture forever then decided to go MH T5 and bought a Giesemann Spectra at the last minute. I am in the middle of replacing all the fans (6 fans @ 10$ a pop) and the wiring harness for them however the reflector glass inserts are in excellent condition. Guy I bought it from had the fixture repainted by an auto shop in its original color but with a lot of clear coats so it really holds up. All end caps were replaced by him also. Comes with hanging kit and some spare parts. Sfiligoi does not make aquarium lights anymore and these insanely rare fixtures just can not be found. has 3 plugs that does 4 bulb increments. Might entertain some equipment trades but bought everything I wanted for new build so cash is king. Looking for 500 for fixture, parts, new fans etc I have 12 new ATI's for it (6 B+, 4 C+, 2 P+) for another 225. I will be bringing it with me to Brian if there is interest.

I will be going and I will bring frags I'm sure. Who do we sent pics too? I asked on r boards but really got no answer.

I will be going and I will bring frags I'm sure. who do we sent pics too? I asked on r boards but really got no answer.

If you hold a position on the Board why would you ask here? I'm pretty sure Michelle told you to check with Nelson when you asked last time since he was contacting the other clubs about who was handling the auction. Acting like you have no access to any of the information is kind of sad just because you missed the last two Board meetings.

If you hold a position on the Board why would you ask here? I'm pretty sure Michelle told you to check with Nelson when you asked last time since he was contacting the other clubs about who was handling the auction. Acting like you have no access to any of the information is kind of sad just because you missed the last two Board meetings.

Ok maybe I should have pmed him but if I'm remembering who cubed reefer is he is part of the club that has been handling the auction in the past year or 2. Maybe I'm mistaken on who he is. I did email Nelson. I don't really see what the problem was by asked the other club the auction question. since if at this point if we don't know who is doing the auction then it is prob not us. I wasn't trying to cause any problems or bother anyone by my question.

Roger

lemur-meme-generator-everybody-just-calm-down-1c5a00.jpg

I will be going and I will bring frags I'm sure. Who do we sent pics too? I asked on r boards but really got no answer.

Just retread this. Postal by boards I meant RC TBRC forum. He is from south Florida so he using the south frorida reef central boards. I didn't know if south Florida had posted where pic should be sent.

I wasn't talking about the tbrc bod. That's the only thing I can think of as to why u posted what u posted. Confusion is all.

Back