brisil worms

beav5000

yesterday I went to fish den to buy some turbo snails i get home and throw them in my tank . then they weren't moving so like 3 hours later . I pick 1 up and it got a bristle worm on it and i took them all of of my tank should !
should i worry about bristle worms in my tank? since i got rid of all the turbo snails I bought yesterday?

A) i wouldnt buy livestock from fish den.. just my ten cents.
B) bristol worms are ok in proportion.
C) get a wrasse.. he will eat the heck outta those bristols

turbos are great algea eaters!! if they are in good health i would keep em!

so if i get a six line wrasse he would help? I usually buy ro water from fish den. well im going to go buy some more from Sherman tank

Maybe each fish is different in what they may or may not eat. Fish den blows and there prices are through the roof i would pick sherman tanks over them any day. And i wouldnt worry about bristle worms as stated above there a part of your clean up crew

1+ for shermans.... they are way better priced!
Also if you are looking for RO water and you are coming from loveland i would go to liquid kingdom (120th + Main).. just for water that is.. otherwise they will give you aptasia and flatworms for FREE!! (thats not a good thing!)
Have you thought about purchasing an RO filter.. i have seen a bunch for sale on here as of late!
and as far as the sixline.. he would def eat the heck outta those bristols! and they are awesome fish!

If a bristleworm is attacking a turbo snail then that turbo is most probably doomed anyway. Bristleworms have an uncanny aptitude to sense death/dying quickly.

Back