Bristle worms??

Unicornicopia9

Okay, this is a really weird-*** question (if you'll pardon my language), but because of reasons I have a couple bristle worms in a shot glass 3/5 full of saltwater from the tank I pulled them out of. I already took one out to spot feed my arrow crab, and I'm just wondering how long I'd be able to keep them alive in a fridge or something, since he just looked so happy (yes I know I'm anthropomorphising) when I gave it to him and he didn't have to work for it.

Btw I also have a spider decorator crab and I’m wondering if he’ll eat a bristle worm if I hand it to him with tongs instead of him having to catch it?

Okay, this is a really weird-*** question (if you'll pardon my language), but because of reasons I have a couple bristle worms in a shot glass 3/5 full of saltwater from the tank I pulled them out of. I already took one out to spot feed my arrow crab, and I'm just wondering how long I'd be able to keep them alive in a fridge or something, since he just looked so happy (yes I know I'm anthropomorphising) when I gave it to him and he didn't have to work for it.
I had a 5 gallon bucket with live rock and water, no heater or light for at least 5 months. Opened it a month or so ago an it
It was booming with life. Id say if you have a bit of sand and and rubble if you can in a tupperwear you couldd go quite some time! Sorry for the long post. I'd say Yes you'd be able to keep it for a while.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Back