BRS Group Buy May 17th

daveml

Looks like we have a date set. A majority of those interested were good with May 17th so the buy will begin then. Getting in on the buy is pretty easy - follow the steps below and you are good to go:

* Go to the BRS website and sign up for a free account using your email address and password of your choice
* PM me your full name and email address used to set up the BRS account.
*Sit back and wait for the buy to begin!

I stole the next steps from the BRS Website:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday (the 17th in our case) each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

List of those in on the buy so far to follow...

Here is the list. Let me know if I forgot anyone. I will continue to add people up until May 14th. Please do not email me after that as I only want to send one list to BRS.

Dave VG
shroutk3
Mr Reefer 1690
RoscoPColtrane
Capt_Cully
davidpesce
rodster912000
jacksonpt
belgian_waffleman
Willistein
Ericdamangus
reefboarder
sd2127
toddmh
daveml
NirvanaFan

Yea good job Dave looking forward to getting some much needed stuff along with some goodies.

I see there is a refer a friend link... do you get anything for referring people?

If so, someone can refer me because I plan on hopping in.

Let me know. I'll register tomorrow.

Here is an update to the list above. If you are not on either of these lists and wish to get in on the buy make sure to PM by tomorrow morning as the list will be going to BRS at that point.

Naprestsleep
oneradtek202
cardiffgiant
IronMan72
Bhovinga
Henry Colf
nate82
Geoff_Poz
Glang
Tonynlo
Sweet
Siggiesd
Melifluonze
macma101
MatAndPatti
cjrudy

Jeremyblu and Cjrudy have been added to the buy. Final list is going to BRS tomorrow night.

I'll update the thread with confirmation after I talk to the guys at BRS on Monday.

Back