Bubble magus curve 5 help

That's a little low. Bring the water level up more so the foam can get waste up to your collection cup.

little confused about the adjustment.

the min mark that is letting the most amount of water into the skimmer which should raise the water in the neck?

the numbers 1-5 and max are reducing the amount of water which lowers the amount of water in the skimmer?

Turn it one way.. Water in skimmer goes up.. Turn the other and it goes down..

If you have it adjusted so that the water is as high as it can possibly go but its still not high enough then you need to lower the skimmer so its in deeper water..

If you have it adjusted so that the water is as low as it can possibly go but its overflowing (and not just temporarily caused by something in the water) then you need to raise the skimmer so its in shallower water..

I have the same one. Yeah, that's too low. I have mine set so the bubbles are where the cup is attached to the skimmer body, just a little higher than where you have it now.

xsuDUiZl.jpg

Turn it one way.. Water in skimmer goes up.. Turn the other and it goes down..

If you have it adjusted so that the water is as high as it can possibly go but its still not high enough then you need to lower the skimmer so its in deeper water..

If you have it adjusted so that the water is as low as it can possibly go but its overflowing (and not just temporarily caused by something in the water) then you need to raise the skimmer so its in shallower water..

^^^This^^^

Mine seems happiest when sitting in 8.5" of water. Because my sump is deeper than that (Rubbermaid 100g stock tank)I built a stand out of acrylic for it to sit on. As luck would have it, the heaters fit perfectly underneath.

The minimum and maximum are backwards to what I would think. Minimum is more air bubbles/foam and max. is less air/foam.
Cheers! Mark

Back